The following facts revolve around current trends in Aston Villa and Wolves respective games as well as those in fixtures against one another and are courtesy of Opta partnered analysis site www.whoscored.com;
- Aston Villa have lost just one of their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Only one of the six Premier League meetings between Villa and Wolves has ended as a home win.
- Matt Jarvis scored in both games against Aston Villa last season.
- The Villans have lost just one of their last nine Premier League matches at Villa Park, but that was a 0-1 loss to Wolves back in March.
- Darren Bent has scored seven goals in his last 10 Premier League matches.
- Only Carlos Tevez (43) has scored more Premier League goals since the start of 2009/10 than Darren Bent (42).
- Eight of the last nine Premier League goals Villa have scored have been netted in the first half and five of the last eight in the opening 17 minutes.
- Steven Fletcher has scored six goals in his last eight Premier League games
- Wolverhampton Wanderers have conceded a league-high 20 corner kicks this season.
- Stilian Petrov has made more interceptions than any other Premier League player this season so far (11).
To read our extensive match preview of tomorrow’s game click here
Join the new Facebook group and follow our new Twitter page for regular updates on all things Villa at;
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Huge Test for Emery – Aston Villa Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Aston Villa forward Cameron Archer set to join Sheffield United in £18.5m deal
- Aston Villa in July: Four preseason fixtures as Emery aims for another excellent season
- Aston Villa make formal offer to sign Villarreal star Pau Torres
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Newcastle United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups