A few Opta stats which should ease you worries ahead of the Blackburn game in the most part anyway!
- Villa Park has seen more draws (113) than at any other Premier League ground in history.
- Villa have scored a solitary goal in each of their last four Premier League matches at home.
- Aston Villa have lost just one of their last nine Premier League matches, last losing on April 30th to West Brom.Villa’s last home defeat came back in early March to another Midlands rival, Wolves.
- Blackburn have won just two of their last 15 Premier League games.
- Blackburn have lost 11 of their last 16 Premier League matches on the road. However, they have lost only one of their last four away matches.
- Stephen Warnock made more interceptions (7) than any other player on the opening weekend.
- Darren Bent has scored three goals in his last four Premier League games against Rovers.
- 32% of Darren Bent’s Premier League goals over the last two seasons have been scored in the opening 15 minutes of matches.
- There have been five goals scored between the 20th and 22nd minutes in Blackburn’s last five games, four of them netted by Rovers.
- Villa conceded the joint-most fouls (19) in the opening round of matches.
Join the new Facebook group and follow our new Twitter page for regular updates on all things Villa at;
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Huge Test for Emery – Aston Villa Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Aston Villa forward Cameron Archer set to join Sheffield United in £18.5m deal
- Aston Villa in July: Four preseason fixtures as Emery aims for another excellent season
- Aston Villa make formal offer to sign Villarreal star Pau Torres
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Newcastle United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups