Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne has heaped praise on the Aston Villa star Jack Grealish.
The 25 year old midfielder has been in fine form this season and the Belgian midfielder is explained that he could be the solution to England’s creative problems in the midfield.
He said: “I rate him very highly. He’s somebody I mentioned before, talking to the teammates at City, in a random conversation. In England they talked about creative problems in midfield, but he brings that to a team. He deserves a shot.”
Grealish hasn’t had too many chances to showcase his potential for England but he was outstanding on his full debut against Wales.
It will be interesting to see if Gareth Southgate involves him in his first team plans more often going forward.
There is no doubt that the Aston Villa midfielder is a top quality player who has the potential to develop into a world class star in future.
Grealish deserves more chances to play for his national team and England must look to groom him properly over the next few years.
Grealish has already proven his quality against the top Premier League teams and he has what it takes to succeed at the international level as well.
- Aston Villa sign Morgan Sanson from Marseille on four-and-a-half-year deal
- Bertrand Traore ‘really happy’ with goal against Newcastle
- Villa set to enter Morgan Sanson transfer talks
- Jason Tindall addresses David Brooks transfer rumors
- Dean Smith wins Premier League manager of the month award
- Ajax and Celtic seriously interested in Villa’s England U17 star
- Report: Aston Villa taking an interest in AFC Bournemouth star
- Aston Villa vs Everton postponed because of Covid outbreak
- Tom Heaton linked with shock Arsenal move
- Aston Villa ‘ask the Premier League to postpone Everton game’ amid Covid-19 nightmare