Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne has heaped praise on the Aston Villa star Jack Grealish.
The 25 year old midfielder has been in fine form this season and the Belgian midfielder is explained that he could be the solution to England’s creative problems in the midfield.
He said: “I rate him very highly. He’s somebody I mentioned before, talking to the teammates at City, in a random conversation. In England they talked about creative problems in midfield, but he brings that to a team. He deserves a shot.”
Grealish hasn’t had too many chances to showcase his potential for England but he was outstanding on his full debut against Wales.
It will be interesting to see if Gareth Southgate involves him in his first team plans more often going forward.
There is no doubt that the Aston Villa midfielder is a top quality player who has the potential to develop into a world class star in future.
Grealish deserves more chances to play for his national team and England must look to groom him properly over the next few years.
Grealish has already proven his quality against the top Premier League teams and he has what it takes to succeed at the international level as well.
- John McGinn opens up on Aston Villa’s start and his fitness
- Dean Smith comments on Ross Barkley’s long term future at Aston Villa
- Dean Smith confirms Tom Heaton could return next week
- Aston Villa manager Dean Smith heaps praise on Ross Barkley
- Gabriel Agbonlahor reacts to Pundit’s shock claim regarding Jack Grealish
- Jack Grealish hails Ross Barkley after his late goal in Aston Villa win
- Gabriel Agbonlahor questions Gareth Southgate’s treatment of Jack Grealish
- Ezri Konsa hails the team chemistry at Aston Villa
- Aston Villa held talks with Josh King regarding summer move
- Aston Villa handed the opportunity to move for Said Benrahma