Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne has heaped praise on the Aston Villa star Jack Grealish.
The 25 year old midfielder has been in fine form this season and the Belgian midfielder is explained that he could be the solution to England’s creative problems in the midfield.
He said: “I rate him very highly. He’s somebody I mentioned before, talking to the teammates at City, in a random conversation. In England they talked about creative problems in midfield, but he brings that to a team. He deserves a shot.”
Grealish hasn’t had too many chances to showcase his potential for England but he was outstanding on his full debut against Wales.
It will be interesting to see if Gareth Southgate involves him in his first team plans more often going forward.
There is no doubt that the Aston Villa midfielder is a top quality player who has the potential to develop into a world class star in future.
Grealish deserves more chances to play for his national team and England must look to groom him properly over the next few years.
Grealish has already proven his quality against the top Premier League teams and he has what it takes to succeed at the international level as well.
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Huge Test for Emery – Aston Villa Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Aston Villa forward Cameron Archer set to join Sheffield United in £18.5m deal
- Aston Villa in July: Four preseason fixtures as Emery aims for another excellent season
- Aston Villa make formal offer to sign Villarreal star Pau Torres
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Newcastle United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups