Aston Villa attacker Keinan Davis is now open to leaving the club in search of regular first team football.
The striker has fallen down the pecking order at Villa Park since the arrival of Ollie Watkins and he needs to leave in order to play regular first team football.
At this stage of his career, he needs to play every week in order to fulfil his potential.
The 22-year-old is the third choice striker at the club right now after Ollie Watkins and Wesley.
It will be interesting to see if he can find a club for himself before the domestic transfer window closes. Premier League and Championship clubs are allowed to transfer player among themselves up until the 16th of October.
Apparently, Davis is willing to leave on a loan deal if a permanent move cannot be sorted out.
The likes of Preston and Derby have been linked with a move for the striker who made 18 appearances in the Premier League last season.
Davis has the ability to develop into a quality Championship forward and it will be interesting to see where he ends up this month.
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Huge Test for Emery – Aston Villa Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Aston Villa forward Cameron Archer set to join Sheffield United in £18.5m deal
- Aston Villa in July: Four preseason fixtures as Emery aims for another excellent season
- Aston Villa make formal offer to sign Villarreal star Pau Torres
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Newcastle United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups