England picked up a 4-0 win over Iceland in the UEFA Nations League game yesterday and Aston Villa star Jack Grealish put on a splendid display for his country once again.
The 25 year old playmaker has been in outstanding form this season and he has been one of the best midfielders in the Premier League so far.
Despite struggling to get a call up to the national team initially, Grealish has managed to grab his opportunity with both hands and he has been outstanding for England in his last few outings.
The Aston Villa star was voted as the man of the match against Iceland but he took to Twitter to claim that Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden should have received the award for his performance.
Foden was outstanding for England as well and he managed to score a brace.
Jack Grealish’s tweet goes to show his outstanding attitude and mentality towards his teammates.
The Aston Villa star has all the tools to develop into a world-class player in future and he has certainly shown during this international break that he deserves to be one of the first names on the England team sheet.
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Everton and Wolves keen to sign Aston Villa’s Danny Ings
- Aston Villa in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Aston Villa Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Nottingham Forest vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Aston Villa vs Southampton Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Aston Villa v Man Utd Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kickoff Time & How To Stream
- Aston Villa’s aggressive recruitment campaign – What to expect from Boubacar Kamara and Diego Carlos?
- Aston Villa Transfer News Latest – Rangers ‘wonderkid’ set to move to Villa Park
- Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups