England picked up a 4-0 win over Iceland in the UEFA Nations League game yesterday and Aston Villa star Jack Grealish put on a splendid display for his country once again.
The 25 year old playmaker has been in outstanding form this season and he has been one of the best midfielders in the Premier League so far.
Despite struggling to get a call up to the national team initially, Grealish has managed to grab his opportunity with both hands and he has been outstanding for England in his last few outings.
The Aston Villa star was voted as the man of the match against Iceland but he took to Twitter to claim that Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden should have received the award for his performance.
Foden was outstanding for England as well and he managed to score a brace.
Jack Grealish’s tweet goes to show his outstanding attitude and mentality towards his teammates.
The Aston Villa star has all the tools to develop into a world-class player in future and he has certainly shown during this international break that he deserves to be one of the first names on the England team sheet.
- Aston Villa’s Premier League match against Newcastle United postponed
- Ezri Konsa reacts to Aston Villa defeat against Brighton
- Dean Smith disappointed with VAR ruling against Brighton
- Ollie Watkins reflects on his start at Aston Villa this season
- Jack Grealish reacts to his man of the match award for England
- Cesc Fabregas heaps praise on Jack Grealish
- Roy Keane slams Tyrone Mings’ display for England
- Kevin Phillips urges Dean Smith to sign Ross Barkley permanently
- Jack Grealish reacts to comparisons with Mason Mount
- Frank Lampard sees a future for Ross Barkley at Chelsea