England picked up a 4-0 win over Iceland in the UEFA Nations League game yesterday and Aston Villa star Jack Grealish put on a splendid display for his country once again.
The 25 year old playmaker has been in outstanding form this season and he has been one of the best midfielders in the Premier League so far.
Despite struggling to get a call up to the national team initially, Grealish has managed to grab his opportunity with both hands and he has been outstanding for England in his last few outings.
The Aston Villa star was voted as the man of the match against Iceland but he took to Twitter to claim that Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden should have received the award for his performance.
Foden was outstanding for England as well and he managed to score a brace.
Jack Grealish’s tweet goes to show his outstanding attitude and mentality towards his teammates.
The Aston Villa star has all the tools to develop into a world-class player in future and he has certainly shown during this international break that he deserves to be one of the first names on the England team sheet.
- Aston Villa on the verge of signing Lucas Digne
- Aston Villa set to sign Philippe Coutinho
- Aston Villa’s January Premier League Fixtures Preview
- Tyrone Mings: Villa defender subjected to racist abuse on social media
- Dean Smith praises Villa’s ‘super subs’ as Villa come back to beat Fulham
- Jack Grealish ‘back and raring to go’ ahead of Fulham on Sunday
- Why Grealish absence proves that Villa are still too reliant on their talisman
- Jack Grealish to miss out against Newcastle – injury latest
- Dean Smith criticizes ‘sloppy’ Villa players after Sheffield United defeat
- Aston Villa report ‘sickening’ racist abuse of youngster to the police