England picked up a 4-0 win over Iceland in the UEFA Nations League game yesterday and Aston Villa star Jack Grealish put on a splendid display for his country once again.
The 25 year old playmaker has been in outstanding form this season and he has been one of the best midfielders in the Premier League so far.
Despite struggling to get a call up to the national team initially, Grealish has managed to grab his opportunity with both hands and he has been outstanding for England in his last few outings.
The Aston Villa star was voted as the man of the match against Iceland but he took to Twitter to claim that Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden should have received the award for his performance.
Foden was outstanding for England as well and he managed to score a brace.
Jack Grealish’s tweet goes to show his outstanding attitude and mentality towards his teammates.
The Aston Villa star has all the tools to develop into a world-class player in future and he has certainly shown during this international break that he deserves to be one of the first names on the England team sheet.
- Aston Villa sign Morgan Sanson from Marseille on four-and-a-half-year deal
- Bertrand Traore ‘really happy’ with goal against Newcastle
- Villa set to enter Morgan Sanson transfer talks
- Jason Tindall addresses David Brooks transfer rumors
- Dean Smith wins Premier League manager of the month award
- Ajax and Celtic seriously interested in Villa’s England U17 star
- Report: Aston Villa taking an interest in AFC Bournemouth star
- Aston Villa vs Everton postponed because of Covid outbreak
- Tom Heaton linked with shock Arsenal move
- Aston Villa ‘ask the Premier League to postpone Everton game’ amid Covid-19 nightmare