Talksport pundit Adrian Durham has claimed that Jack Grealish might be holding Aston Villa back.
He claimed that the 25 year old Aston Villa star needs some serious coaching and the player is unaware of what he is doing at times.
Adrian Durham’s claims are certainly surprising considering how well Grealish has performed this season.
The 25-year-old midfielder is easily one of the best playmakers in the country right now and he has been outstanding for the England national team as well.
Former Aston Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor was shocked with the claims from the Talksport pundit and he tweeted out his reaction earlier.
Grealish has been in fine form this season and it seems that he has taken his game on to another level from last year.
There is no doubt that he is one of the most talented players in the country right now and he could develop into a top class player with more experience and coaching.
It will be interesting to see how the 25-year-old develops over the next few months.
If he continues to perform at this level, Aston Villa might struggle to hold on to him beyond this season.
The midfielder was previously linked with a move away from Villa Park but the club did well to convince him to stay & sign a long term deal with them over the summer.
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Aston Villa forward Cameron Archer set to join Sheffield United in £18.5m deal
- Aston Villa in July: Four preseason fixtures as Emery aims for another excellent season
- Aston Villa make formal offer to sign Villarreal star Pau Torres
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Newcastle United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Everton and Wolves keen to sign Aston Villa’s Danny Ings
- Aston Villa in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule