Talksport pundit Adrian Durham has claimed that Jack Grealish might be holding Aston Villa back.
He claimed that the 25 year old Aston Villa star needs some serious coaching and the player is unaware of what he is doing at times.
Adrian Durham’s claims are certainly surprising considering how well Grealish has performed this season.
The 25-year-old midfielder is easily one of the best playmakers in the country right now and he has been outstanding for the England national team as well.
Former Aston Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor was shocked with the claims from the Talksport pundit and he tweeted out his reaction earlier.
Grealish has been in fine form this season and it seems that he has taken his game on to another level from last year.
There is no doubt that he is one of the most talented players in the country right now and he could develop into a top class player with more experience and coaching.
It will be interesting to see how the 25-year-old develops over the next few months.
If he continues to perform at this level, Aston Villa might struggle to hold on to him beyond this season.
The midfielder was previously linked with a move away from Villa Park but the club did well to convince him to stay & sign a long term deal with them over the summer.
- Tyrone Mings: Villa defender subjected to racist abuse on social media
- Dean Smith praises Villa’s ‘super subs’ as Villa come back to beat Fulham
- Jack Grealish ‘back and raring to go’ ahead of Fulham on Sunday
- Why Grealish absence proves that Villa are still too reliant on their talisman
- Jack Grealish to miss out against Newcastle – injury latest
- Dean Smith criticizes ‘sloppy’ Villa players after Sheffield United defeat
- Aston Villa report ‘sickening’ racist abuse of youngster to the police
- Can Aston Villa finish in the top six this season?
- Dean Smith laments below average Villa but praises ‘fantastic’ Emiliano Martinez after goalless draw with Brighton
- Three Aston Villa players with a point to prove against Brighton