Talksport pundit Adrian Durham has claimed that Jack Grealish might be holding Aston Villa back.
He claimed that the 25 year old Aston Villa star needs some serious coaching and the player is unaware of what he is doing at times.
Adrian Durham’s claims are certainly surprising considering how well Grealish has performed this season.
The 25-year-old midfielder is easily one of the best playmakers in the country right now and he has been outstanding for the England national team as well.
Former Aston Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor was shocked with the claims from the Talksport pundit and he tweeted out his reaction earlier.
Grealish has been in fine form this season and it seems that he has taken his game on to another level from last year.
There is no doubt that he is one of the most talented players in the country right now and he could develop into a top class player with more experience and coaching.
It will be interesting to see how the 25-year-old develops over the next few months.
If he continues to perform at this level, Aston Villa might struggle to hold on to him beyond this season.
The midfielder was previously linked with a move away from Villa Park but the club did well to convince him to stay & sign a long term deal with them over the summer.
- Aston Villa’s Premier League match against Newcastle United postponed
- Ezri Konsa reacts to Aston Villa defeat against Brighton
- Dean Smith disappointed with VAR ruling against Brighton
- Ollie Watkins reflects on his start at Aston Villa this season
- Jack Grealish reacts to his man of the match award for England
- Cesc Fabregas heaps praise on Jack Grealish
- Roy Keane slams Tyrone Mings’ display for England
- Kevin Phillips urges Dean Smith to sign Ross Barkley permanently
- Jack Grealish reacts to comparisons with Mason Mount
- Frank Lampard sees a future for Ross Barkley at Chelsea