Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish produced an outstanding display against Belgium for his country on Sunday.
England ended up losing the game 2-0 but Grealish was clearly the best player on the pitch.
The 25-year-old has been in very good form this season he has helped Aston Villa start their domestic campaign with five wins from seven Premier League games.
Former Premier League star Cesc Fabregas has now heaped praise on the Aston Villa midfielder for his performance against Belgium.
Fabregas tweeted: “Great personality Jack Grealish.”
The Spaniard was one of the best playmakers in the Premier League during his time in England and his comments will certainly excite Jack Grealish.
The Aston Villa star will be motivated to work harder and improve as a player in the coming years.
He has already managed to prove his quality with England and Aston Villa. Grealish will now be hoping to take the next step in his career and win some silverware.
It will be interesting to see if Aston Villa can hold on to him beyond this season if he continues to perform at this level. The top clubs will start coming for him if he can remain consistent in the coming months.
- Aston Villa sign Morgan Sanson from Marseille on four-and-a-half-year deal
- Bertrand Traore ‘really happy’ with goal against Newcastle
- Villa set to enter Morgan Sanson transfer talks
- Jason Tindall addresses David Brooks transfer rumors
- Dean Smith wins Premier League manager of the month award
- Ajax and Celtic seriously interested in Villa’s England U17 star
- Report: Aston Villa taking an interest in AFC Bournemouth star
- Aston Villa vs Everton postponed because of Covid outbreak
- Tom Heaton linked with shock Arsenal move
- Aston Villa ‘ask the Premier League to postpone Everton game’ amid Covid-19 nightmare