Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish produced an outstanding display against Belgium for his country on Sunday.
England ended up losing the game 2-0 but Grealish was clearly the best player on the pitch.
The 25-year-old has been in very good form this season he has helped Aston Villa start their domestic campaign with five wins from seven Premier League games.
Former Premier League star Cesc Fabregas has now heaped praise on the Aston Villa midfielder for his performance against Belgium.
Fabregas tweeted: “Great personality Jack Grealish.”
The Spaniard was one of the best playmakers in the Premier League during his time in England and his comments will certainly excite Jack Grealish.
The Aston Villa star will be motivated to work harder and improve as a player in the coming years.
He has already managed to prove his quality with England and Aston Villa. Grealish will now be hoping to take the next step in his career and win some silverware.
It will be interesting to see if Aston Villa can hold on to him beyond this season if he continues to perform at this level. The top clubs will start coming for him if he can remain consistent in the coming months.
- Dean Smith praises Villa’s ‘super subs’ as Villa come back to beat Fulham
- Jack Grealish ‘back and raring to go’ ahead of Fulham on Sunday
- Why Grealish absence proves that Villa are still too reliant on their talisman
- Jack Grealish to miss out against Newcastle – injury latest
- Dean Smith criticizes ‘sloppy’ Villa players after Sheffield United defeat
- Aston Villa report ‘sickening’ racist abuse of youngster to the police
- Can Aston Villa finish in the top six this season?
- Dean Smith laments below average Villa but praises ‘fantastic’ Emiliano Martinez after goalless draw with Brighton
- Three Aston Villa players with a point to prove against Brighton
- Dean Smith confirms that Aston Villa have received no approaches for assistant John Terry amid Bournemouth rumours