Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish produced an outstanding display against Belgium for his country on Sunday.
England ended up losing the game 2-0 but Grealish was clearly the best player on the pitch.
The 25-year-old has been in very good form this season he has helped Aston Villa start their domestic campaign with five wins from seven Premier League games.
Former Premier League star Cesc Fabregas has now heaped praise on the Aston Villa midfielder for his performance against Belgium.
Fabregas tweeted: “Great personality Jack Grealish.”
The Spaniard was one of the best playmakers in the Premier League during his time in England and his comments will certainly excite Jack Grealish.
The Aston Villa star will be motivated to work harder and improve as a player in the coming years.
He has already managed to prove his quality with England and Aston Villa. Grealish will now be hoping to take the next step in his career and win some silverware.
It will be interesting to see if Aston Villa can hold on to him beyond this season if he continues to perform at this level. The top clubs will start coming for him if he can remain consistent in the coming months.
- Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Leicester City vs Aston Villa Preview & Latest Transfer Updates
- Aston Villa April 2022 Preview: Tottenham and Leicester to test Villa’s top-half credentials
- Steven Gerrard thrilled after Aston Villa eased past Brighton
- January Transfer Window Shows Aston Villa Mean Business This Season
- Luis Suarez Giving Serious Thought to Securing Summer Switch to Aston Villa
- Aston Villa on the verge of signing Lucas Digne
- Aston Villa set to sign Philippe Coutinho
- Aston Villa’s January Premier League Fixtures Preview
- Tyrone Mings: Villa defender subjected to racist abuse on social media