Aston Villa have held talks with the Bournemouth striker Joshua King regarding a summer move as per Football Insider.
The domestic transfer window closes tomorrow and it seems that the Premier League outfit are still looking to improve their attacking options.
Bournemouth have been relegated to the championship and the 28-year-old attacker is too good to play at that level. The likes of West Ham and Everton are keen on the player as well and it will be interesting to see where Josh King ends up eventually.
The versatile attacker can play in a number of roles and his arrival will give Dean Smith more tactical options and depth in the squad. King can operate as the striker or in the wide areas.
Furthermore, he can create chances as well as score goals.
The Norway international has one year left on his contract with the cherries and he could be signed for a reasonable fee this summer.
Aston Villa will have to do well to fend off the competition and secure his services before tomorrow’s deadline.
The likes of West Ham and Everton need to improve their attack as well and they will be determined to get their man.
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Huge Test for Emery – Aston Villa Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Aston Villa forward Cameron Archer set to join Sheffield United in £18.5m deal
- Aston Villa in July: Four preseason fixtures as Emery aims for another excellent season
- Aston Villa make formal offer to sign Villarreal star Pau Torres
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Newcastle United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa in April: Next seven Premier League fixtures
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups