Aston Villa have held talks with the Bournemouth striker Joshua King regarding a summer move as per Football Insider.
The domestic transfer window closes tomorrow and it seems that the Premier League outfit are still looking to improve their attacking options.
Bournemouth have been relegated to the championship and the 28-year-old attacker is too good to play at that level. The likes of West Ham and Everton are keen on the player as well and it will be interesting to see where Josh King ends up eventually.
The versatile attacker can play in a number of roles and his arrival will give Dean Smith more tactical options and depth in the squad. King can operate as the striker or in the wide areas.
Furthermore, he can create chances as well as score goals.
The Norway international has one year left on his contract with the cherries and he could be signed for a reasonable fee this summer.
Aston Villa will have to do well to fend off the competition and secure his services before tomorrow’s deadline.
The likes of West Ham and Everton need to improve their attack as well and they will be determined to get their man.
- John McGinn opens up on Aston Villa’s start and his fitness
- Dean Smith comments on Ross Barkley’s long term future at Aston Villa
- Dean Smith confirms Tom Heaton could return next week
- Aston Villa manager Dean Smith heaps praise on Ross Barkley
- Gabriel Agbonlahor reacts to Pundit’s shock claim regarding Jack Grealish
- Jack Grealish hails Ross Barkley after his late goal in Aston Villa win
- Gabriel Agbonlahor questions Gareth Southgate’s treatment of Jack Grealish
- Ezri Konsa hails the team chemistry at Aston Villa
- Aston Villa held talks with Josh King regarding summer move
- Aston Villa handed the opportunity to move for Said Benrahma