Aston Villa Have been handed an opportunity to make their move for the Brentford winger Said Benrahma.
The 25 year old has been heavily linked with a move to West Ham United but it seems that his move to the London club could be off.
The Hammers have agreed on a fee with the Championship outfit the player is yet to undergo his medical with Aston Villa and he has not agreed on personal terms with the Hammers just yet.
Apparently, Brentford are now braced for other bids and it will be interesting to see if Aston Villa come forward with a late offer for the 25 year old.
Benrahma scored 17 goals in the Championship last year and he was one of the best players in the League.
He could prove to be a quality addition to the Aston Villa attack and he could form a little partnership with Aston Villa summer signing Ollie Watkins.
The two played together at Brentford last year and they had one of the best attacking partnerships in the League. Benrahma and Watkins could replicate their outstanding chemistry at Villa Park if the move goes through.
- John McGinn opens up on Aston Villa’s start and his fitness
- Dean Smith comments on Ross Barkley’s long term future at Aston Villa
- Dean Smith confirms Tom Heaton could return next week
- Aston Villa manager Dean Smith heaps praise on Ross Barkley
- Gabriel Agbonlahor reacts to Pundit’s shock claim regarding Jack Grealish
- Jack Grealish hails Ross Barkley after his late goal in Aston Villa win
- Gabriel Agbonlahor questions Gareth Southgate’s treatment of Jack Grealish
- Ezri Konsa hails the team chemistry at Aston Villa
- Aston Villa held talks with Josh King regarding summer move
- Aston Villa handed the opportunity to move for Said Benrahma