Aston Villa Have been handed an opportunity to make their move for the Brentford winger Said Benrahma.
The 25 year old has been heavily linked with a move to West Ham United but it seems that his move to the London club could be off.
The Hammers have agreed on a fee with the Championship outfit the player is yet to undergo his medical with Aston Villa and he has not agreed on personal terms with the Hammers just yet.
Apparently, Brentford are now braced for other bids and it will be interesting to see if Aston Villa come forward with a late offer for the 25 year old.
Benrahma scored 17 goals in the Championship last year and he was one of the best players in the League.
He could prove to be a quality addition to the Aston Villa attack and he could form a little partnership with Aston Villa summer signing Ollie Watkins.
The two played together at Brentford last year and they had one of the best attacking partnerships in the League. Benrahma and Watkins could replicate their outstanding chemistry at Villa Park if the move goes through.
- Aston Villa’s Premier League match against Newcastle United postponed
- Ezri Konsa reacts to Aston Villa defeat against Brighton
- Dean Smith disappointed with VAR ruling against Brighton
- Ollie Watkins reflects on his start at Aston Villa this season
- Jack Grealish reacts to his man of the match award for England
- Cesc Fabregas heaps praise on Jack Grealish
- Roy Keane slams Tyrone Mings’ display for England
- Kevin Phillips urges Dean Smith to sign Ross Barkley permanently
- Jack Grealish reacts to comparisons with Mason Mount
- Frank Lampard sees a future for Ross Barkley at Chelsea