Aston Villa are facing a battle to keep England U17 star, Aaron Ramsey, amid interest from Celtic and Ajax.
Aaron Ramsey, the brother of Jacob, is one of Villa’s most exciting young prospects.
Jacob Ramsey has made 9 first team appearances for Villa, this season, however, Aaron Ramsey is reportedly rated at Villa Park even more highly than his brother.
The 17-year-old’s existing contract expires at the end of the season and there are several clubs ready to swoop for the youngster.
Aston Villa are reportedly keen to offer the England U17 star fresh terms and remain hopeful that the player will extend.
However the interest from Celtic and Ajax, in particular, is complicating matters.
The two clubs are almost certain to make offers for Ramsey, leaving Villa at real risk of losing a player rated as one of the best young prospects in their academy.
- Aston Villa report ‘sickening’ racist abuse of youngster to the police
- Can Aston Villa finish in the top six this season?
- Dean Smith laments below average Villa but praises ‘fantastic’ Emiliano Martinez after goalless draw with Brighton
- Three Aston Villa players with a point to prove against Brighton
- Dean Smith confirms that Aston Villa have received no approaches for assistant John Terry amid Bournemouth rumours
- Ollie Watkins reveals how Villa stars persuaded him to join the club
- Dean Smith praises ‘selfless’ Aston Villa striker Ollie Watkins
- Alan Hutton reveals what the Villa players are saying about Emiliano Martinez
- Christian Purslow explains reasons for Villa improvement and makes exciting prediction
- 3 ways Aston Villa can beat Arsenal this weekend