Aston Villa are facing a battle to keep England U17 star, Aaron Ramsey, amid interest from Celtic and Ajax.
Aaron Ramsey, the brother of Jacob, is one of Villa’s most exciting young prospects.
Jacob Ramsey has made 9 first team appearances for Villa, this season, however, Aaron Ramsey is reportedly rated at Villa Park even more highly than his brother.
The 17-year-old’s existing contract expires at the end of the season and there are several clubs ready to swoop for the youngster.
Aston Villa are reportedly keen to offer the England U17 star fresh terms and remain hopeful that the player will extend.
However the interest from Celtic and Ajax, in particular, is complicating matters.
The two clubs are almost certain to make offers for Ramsey, leaving Villa at real risk of losing a player rated as one of the best young prospects in their academy.
- Tyrone Mings: Villa defender subjected to racist abuse on social media
- Dean Smith praises Villa’s ‘super subs’ as Villa come back to beat Fulham
- Jack Grealish ‘back and raring to go’ ahead of Fulham on Sunday
- Why Grealish absence proves that Villa are still too reliant on their talisman
- Jack Grealish to miss out against Newcastle – injury latest
- Dean Smith criticizes ‘sloppy’ Villa players after Sheffield United defeat
- Aston Villa report ‘sickening’ racist abuse of youngster to the police
- Can Aston Villa finish in the top six this season?
- Dean Smith laments below average Villa but praises ‘fantastic’ Emiliano Martinez after goalless draw with Brighton
- Three Aston Villa players with a point to prove against Brighton